Error 629 - The port
was disconnected by the remote machine (also re:
1) Make sure the username and password you have entered for the
DUNS connection is correct.
2) Also make sure the phone number is correct.
3) if calling a server set for 128-bit encryption when you don't have
128-bit encryption installed on client.
4) if all the entries for RAS are not correct, you may get this error.
This would include incorrect settings for the Basic, Server, Script,
Security and X.25.
5) The settings for authentication and encryption on the security tab
must match what your ISP requires.
6) if a new account logs on using PPTP and change password on first
logon is enabled.
7) may be caused if the modem port speed is set below 19,200.
8) Can be caused by software or modem not being configured properly or
For the consultants, refer to case 091304EC
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
VPN error code
VPN Browsing Issues
VPN Name Resolution
VPN Routing Issues
Previous Page Next Page
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2013
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.